Copyrights to the contents of this website are owned by Chiyoda or the third parties that allow Chiyoda to use their copyrighted works. Copying, revising, altering, editing, adapting, translating, distributing, performing, displaying or uses of any of the contents of the website without Chiyoda's prior written permission are prohibited.
- Items of information commonly known as "cookies" may be sent to the computers of users solely for the purpose of tracking activities on this website. No personal information will be obtained unless a user voluntarily provides such information. Users have the option of setting their browsers to block the cookies.
- Chiyoda may ask for personal information by filling out questionnaires, application forms and/or performing other procedures. Personal information received will be used solely for purposes that are described in such questionnaires, application forms and/or other procedures. Chiyoda and its outsourcing partners employed by Chiyoda manage such personal information.
- Irrespective of items 1. and 2. above, personal information and access logs may be disclosed without permission of such users in cases where such action is legally mandated; where a request is received from a public authority; where disclosure is required to protect the interests, assets and safety of Chiyoda, its directors, its employees, or Chiyoda's clients.
- Chiyoda makes no warranty whatsoever regarding the contents of its website or of linked websites. Chiyoda assumes no liability whatsoever for any losses caused by actions taken that result from mistaken judgments based on the contents of this website.
- Chiyoda assumes no liability whatsoever for any losses caused by revisions to the content of this website or by the interruption or termination of the operation of this website.
- Chiyoda manages the contents of its website. However, Chiyoda assumes no liability whatsoever for any losses caused by erroneous information on this website, alterations to information by third parties, downloads or other events.
- Information on this website may include forecasts and other forward-looking statements. Such statements may be revised from time to time in accordance with changes in various items. Even in cases where such revisions are made, Chiyoda assumes no obligation to revise the contents of its website.
User Proposals and Enquiries
- Chiyoda assumes no obligation to protect the confidentiality of proposals received from users or to examine, evaluate or adopt such proposals.
- Even in cases where Chiyoda adopts all or part of a proposal received from a user, Chiyoda will not pay any compensation to the user for that proposal.
- Chiyoda will make a sincere effort to respond to proposals and enquiries submitted by users. However, users should understand that Chiyoda may not be able to respond to all proposals and enquiries in some cases.
- Copyrights to Chiyoda's replies to users regarding their proposals and enquiries by e-mail or other means are owned by Chiyoda. Users are prohibited from reusing the said replies in part or whole without obtaining the prior written permission of Chiyoda.
- Other websites linked to or from this website are not managed by Chiyoda.
- Persons wishing to establish a link to this website should notify Chiyoda of their intention in advance.
- All links to this website are to be made to the top page in the name of "Chiyoda Corporation."
- In cases where a linked website is judged to be unsuitable by Chiyoda, Chiyoda may order that the link be terminated.
- Chiyoda assumes no liability whatsoever for any losses resulting from a link to this website.
Users are prohibited from undertaking any activities that may cause losses or damages to third parties and/or Chiyoda, activities that are harmful to the reputation or trustworthiness of third parties and/or Chiyoda, or any other activities Chiyoda regards as improper.
- All disputes involving this website, not amicably settled, shall be submitted initially to the Tokyo District Court for judgment, unless a different method is specified.